Thursday 22 January 2015

Jacobs Project Update

Just a quicky.. wanted to show you where I have gotten to with the Jacobs project..


I've knitted the 2 front panels :) Really pleased with myself.. I know they're dead simple, but I don't knit (I get bored and give up usually), so I'm chuffed to of finished these so quickly.. mind you it is nice thick wool , and I did use big needles :)

They're really curly round the edges at the moment, but I think washing and blocking them will sort that out.

Just the back to go now..

2 comments:

Zed said...

That looks nice :) I'm planning to learn to knit, just for fun.

FeltersJourney said...

Thanks Zed :)
My Nan taught me when I was little :).. I'm usually just too impatient for it, but I did enjoy this (and I actually knitted myself a hat over Christmas too and enjoyed that..).. maybe I'm finally learning patience lol x