Tuesday 11 August 2009

Felting Fun


Well, perhaps not the best start ever - but being as its the school summer holidays I'm not doing much of my own stuff. Having lots of lovely family time though - which is what its all about isnt it?!

I have a 12 year old son & a 10 year old daughter - who are both very crafty (in both ways ;o)






These are the felted birdies we made a couple of weeks ago. If you take a peek at my website, theres a Crafty Kids Gallery where you will find these and some of their other creations. We`re doing some experiments too (more about that in the future) we have been felting with our feet... here are a couple of pics of the kids hard at work :o)


Treading down the fibres to make sure theyre all nice & wet & flat



Fulling the Felt



Other than family projects I have been doing smaller / quicker stuff - things that I can easily put down & carry on with at a later time. I've done quite a bit of jewellery, the latest has been for the lovely Keiara of The Jewelled Path



Keiaras goodies




These bracelets are a new design and turned out so well - I'm thrilled with them! Infact I love them so much that I'm going to HAVE to make some similar for myself ;o) Im actually going to start them now...

TTFN



xxxx

No comments: