Thursday 10 December 2009

Hi folks!
I have been flat out the last couple of weeks getting ready for a Christmas Fayre this weekend (while juggling family & work etc - you know how it goes :) Good news is after this weekend I can really concentrate on the fun stuff that goes with the run-up to Christmas YAY!
Its at Hartlebury Castle, near to Kidderminster - Saturday & Sunday 11am to 4pm
This is the first fayre Ive been to with my felt - if any of you are there please find me and say hello ;o)
I shall be taking photos at the fayre & posting next week but if anybody is nearby & thinking of going it should be very nice & festive; theres the craft fayre (obviously), carols, a grotto, horse-drawn carriage rides around the castle grounds & more - Im sure I shall be feeling the Christmas spirit by the end of the weekend.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone - whatever you are doing
:o)
x

1 comment:

Felted House said...

I was wondering how you were! Busy like me I see. I too am taking my felt out tomorrow, but thankfully not Sunday too, and then feel, like you, I can look forward to Christmas a bit more! Hope it all goes really well for you, you have beautiful things - do let us know, and post some pics next week. xx