Friday 8 November 2013

More hats :)

Not going to say too much here.. just share a few photos with you :)  I've been making quite a few wizardly and Hobbit hats...  I think it may be because I'm excited for the next Hobbit movie - which I am planning to see on my birthday.

This Hobbit hat features my favourite .. hand stitched add-ons :)
2 new Radagasts.. one has gone to Ireland the other to Finland
A red Radagast-ish one
For some reason witches hats always seam to suit me :) 
I have one more wizardly hat to show you.. I don't have a finished photo to add so will have to take one tomorrow :)  There's a bit more to tell with that one anyway.

xoxo


6 comments:

Kelly said...

All of them are wonderful!

FeltersJourney said...

Thanks Kelly :)
x

Terriea Kwong said...

Oh, you're the queen of hat. Each is unique and pretty.

FeltersJourney said...

he he..you are too kind Terrie! I've certainly made a few lately!
Thank you, glad you likes 'em :)
x

Jackie said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE the hand stitched add on. Beautiful.

FeltersJourney said...

Thanks Jackie :)
x