Sunday 12 September 2010

Etsy Front Page

What a lovely few days I have had! A felting Friday - more on that soon. Then yesterday (saturday) morning I had a message from Claudia at NangijalaJewelry to let me know she had included one of my purses in her treasury - which was full of luuurvly things. Got up this morning and the treasury had made the Etsy front page (my first time there)... which brought in loads of views & hearts AND Id sold a wrap & scarf YAY :) Its in the vault now, I didnt see it live as was sometime in the early hours.
Take a peek
xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Deborah that looks very Cool xo

Heather Woollove said...

Yay, you!! Excellent!!
Here's wishing you many, many more sales!!

Clare Atfield said...

Yahoo, Deb! You must be flying high - that's some great advertising and great encouragement.

Felted House said...

Congratulations, that's great news, how nice to be chosen. xx