Thursday 17 September 2009

Finished my Day of Felt jewellery

Felt - intertwined, bound together, forever as one - United

Felt bracelets, bangles & cuffs - some are embroidered, some beaded, some have silk fibres felted in for decoration - every one is individual.




I have invited my family and friends to join in with the Day of Felt on 3rd Oct 09 by wearing a piece of jewellery created by me for this event & gifted to them. I have finally finished all of the jewellery & taken photos - thought Id share them with you :o)
Would any of my readers also like to join in by wearing a piece of my jewellery on 3rd Oct 09? Keiara I know you are joining in sweetie :o) thanks for getting back to me
All that I ask is for you to wear the jewellery on Sat 3rd Oct (& hopefully afterwards too :) to celebrate the first ever International Day of Felt. There is no charge for the jewellery but if you can cover postage costs please. I should mention that the majority of the jewellery will go to friends & family, but there are sure to be a few pieces left.
It is on a first come first served (pot-luck) basis and when its gone its gone, so do speak up if you want to join in. You can either contact me through my website www.FreeSpiritCreations.co.uk or leave a comment here (though you will need to email me privately with your address to post to anyway)
For more information about the Day of Felt: http://www.feltunited.com/ The event is part of the United Nations Year of the Natural Fibre.

5 comments:

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

OMG it all looks SO gorgeous, love!! I'm gonna link this on mine too ;) Yay for the Day of Felt!! (And, seriously, how dare you hold out on me w/those awesome beads.. your secret's out now!!!) Love you <3 xox

FeltersJourney said...

Thanks Keiara :o) I never hold out on you though! You should see whats drying in my kitchen right now...OOOooooh mysterious

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

and this is why I have pledged my undying love to you!!! xox

Sara Millis said...

They have turned out so well... lovely! I added them to the group album on Working with felt.
Have a fab weekend!
Sx

FeltersJourney said...

Thanks Sara :o)
You have a lovely weekend too
x