Thursday 9 December 2010

New shawls, pins & scarves

As promised (Im on a real roll here!) pictures of the scarves & shawls made from my own batts... and the pins I made to go with the shawls. So not much talking today... just pictures :)



The lampwork beads used for the pins are handmade by BlueBoxStudio



I LOVE this one!!! Its a sari silk extravaganza - lots fibres & ribbons. This is now on its way to a lady in the USA. :( sad to see it go, it was really pretty. I shall definately be making something similar for myself in the new year!




This green one is a Christmas pressy for someone who doesnt (to my knowledge!) read my blog...



And of course theres the purple one that I showed you yesterday...



I dont know whats the matter with me lately but I want to keep EVERYthing! Its really bad. I sat there at the fayre looking around at all the pretty colours and textures and I just wanted to take `em all home and put them on the walls or something... maybe Im entering a new stage of this fibre addiction... hoarding my goodies. Ah well, I suppose the answer is make 2 of everything, one to go & one to stay. Unfrtunately Id get bored with that! I find it impossible, to make any 2 things identical - there are just so many possibilities - why do the exact same thing twice?!

x

5 comments:

Heather Woollove said...

Wow, wow, wow!! Your energy is palpable, Deborah!! I can see why you want to keep everything-you are making such pretty things.
I love your new 'shawl jewelry', too!! You surprise and delight me with each new project.
XXO-

krex said...

really lovely colors .

Jo Clarke said...

have just found your blog and just love the scarves and pins. gorgeous!

Liz said...

All beautiful!

FeltersJourney said...

Thanks for the lovely compliments folks :)

Welcome Jo & thanks for commenting - I do love to hear from readers
x