Thursday 19 November 2009

Catching Cupcakes

Honestly they MUST be catching! My lovely friend Keiara has been lampworking lovely cupcakes for some time now - but over the last few months I keep spotting them, wherever I go... and theyre calling "make me, make me". Well of course we (the kids and me) have made quite a few very yummy cupcakes :o) But over the last few weeks my fingers have been itching for more... SO

Ive been crocheting cupcakes... And Ive been FELTING cupcakes! I am so pleased with how these turned out, they`re so cute. I decided to make some cupcake phone charms...


Ive made about 12 of these so far. Im doing a Christmas craft fayre in about 3 weeks and am wondering whether to make some more? What do you guys think? I havent listed them on etsy as yet... as you`ve probably guessed its on my `to do` list :o) which gets longer every day - isnt it supposed to get shorter?

For more fibrey goodness check out Fibre Art Friday on Alpaca Farm Girls Blog

Take care & have a good weekend :o)

9 comments:

Felted House said...

These are lovely and they look like they will fly off your craft stall, great for all ages - although I always find it impossible to tell what to make - all the small stuff I made last time and thought would sell didn't! But I really think these will as they will make such great presents, so for what it's worth I think you should go ahead and make some more!! In 3 weeks people will be looking for those last little special presents and these will be perfect! I'm finding the list for the admin side of things is getting ever-longer too - much more fun to make felt than to list it!

FeltersJourney said...

Thanks Felted House ...really sorry I dont know your name :(

I`ll try n make a few more then. Its hard to guage what will sell well sometimes... I know I like em - but Im biased :o)

Ug the admin sucks - still feels much better when its done :o) (its a bit like housework haha)

Thanks for the comment

Celeste said...

I think they are really cute!

Kathryn Ray said...

They are really cute. In fact, I might like one or three as Christmas ornaments...

FeltersJourney said...

Thanks ladies :o)
Kathryn, Ive actually managed to get them listed on my etsy shop now if you wanna take a peek ;o)
Have a good weekend
x

Vantastic Designs said...

LOVE, LOVE LOVE your cupcakes!!!

Alpaca Farmgirl said...

Adorable! Bet you sell them all. Thanks for participating in Fiber Arts Friday.

FeltersJourney said...

Thank you :o) Hope I do!

the redhead said...

So cute! I'm officially re-inspired to felt.